ME!!!

People laugh cause I'm
DIFFERENT
I laugh cause they are all the
SAME

And don't forget to visit OUR You-Tube Channel at: http://www.youtube.com/user/the3teenswithanswers/feed
It has awesome videos! And you can also ask us to put on music YOU like on it! And remember to comment!

Question

So now to ask a Question just tell us it in this link here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFJrRUYwVklKcmpaRDM1NXhMYnVad2c6MQ

So ask a Question Now!!!



Thursday, April 11, 2013

Shakespeare

Hey guys!!
So in English I'm doing studying Shakespeare, and one of my assignments was to write a sonnet. It's like a poem that is usually rhymed, and it's 14 lines long. It's lyric poetry, or poetry that expresses emotion rather than telling a story.

So for the sonnet I wrote, I had to use an experience and a feeling. My feeling was fear, and my experience was drama class. We had to be in the situation that we were dying in space, and im deathly afraid of space, so I wrote my sonnet based on that.

Here it is:

Entering the box of fun
Joyful was the sight of me.
I didn't know my tears would run
and in spite of myself I wanted to be free
Hearing the words of danger and dare
My soul was soon corrupted with fear
Now knowing my fear was not to have air
I convinced myself death was not near.
Upon returning to freedom
I fell and released my cries
For I knew that the lost kingdom
Would never wet my eyes.
I have now awaken from deaths door
Hoping I will not meet it once more

By: the oldest teen

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That was amazing! Your so talented! :D

    ReplyDelete