ME!!!

People laugh cause I'm
DIFFERENT
I laugh cause they are all the
SAME

And don't forget to visit OUR You-Tube Channel at: http://www.youtube.com/user/the3teenswithanswers/feed
It has awesome videos! And you can also ask us to put on music YOU like on it! And remember to comment!

Question

So now to ask a Question just tell us it in this link here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFJrRUYwVklKcmpaRDM1NXhMYnVad2c6MQ

So ask a Question Now!!!



Monday, April 22, 2013

Never Shout Never:)

Whats up! Me and my girlfriend have become obsessed with this artist, Christofer Drew, who started the band Never Shout Never.

Here is one of my favorite songs from him, check him out! 




Me and my friend first found him when looking for ukulele songs (cause i play uke) and we both fell in love! Hope you enjoy it! 

Oldest teen:)

1 comment:

  1. The Youngest Teen! ^_^April 23, 2013 at 5:07 PM

    Aww! That is a beautiful song! I love it! Thx for introducing it to us! :D

    ReplyDelete